CLICK-DECK Composite Decking Tiles – Patio, Balcony, Roof Terrace, Hot Tub Deck Tiles Flooring Decking Cheap Prices for Large Quantities (6X Ebony…,
- ★ DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR LARGER ORDERS – We offer various quantities of decking tiles on this listing. SAVE MONEY when purchasing larger amounts of decking tiles at one time! British company & stock dispatched from inside Britain. Decking tile specialist with over 1 million tiles sold to UK customers.
- ★ WHY CHOOSE CLICK-DECK COMPOSITE? –Each composite slat is produced from a mixture of hardwood fibres and recycled plastic. Composite is superior to wood with virtually no maintenance of reoiling. Composite can be laid down and left and still looks great for years to come. Many products described as composite are over 90% plastic with little hardwood. Click-Deck composite has the perfect balance of wood fibres and plastic producing a great textured decking tile which makes minimal noise.
- ★ NO TOOLS REQUIRED – Each decking tile is 30cm x 30cm x 2.0cm square. Click-Deck is essentially a jigsaw and our decking tiles connect using a male / female interlocking system. You can lay the deck tiles in a linear system (all facing the same way), or the chequered design (tiles alternate to neighbouring tiles) and other designs in between. Use your imagination and create your own bespoke decking area today. Decking tiles are slightly flexible so can give / take slight unevenness but for best
- ★ GREAT DRAINAGE SYSTEM – If you flip a tile upside down, the composite slats are secured to a square plastic base. The plastic base has around 50 small ‘feet’ which makes each tile grip well to the surface beneath. The composite slats are raised 1cm off the floor on the plastic base. Rainwater falls between the slats and gathers under the tiles, air circulates to drain water away, so tiles are never sat in water.
- ★ CLICK-DECK HELP – It can be difficult to work out how many tiles you need so please send us a message with your measurements and we can work out the quantity for you. We also supply edging pieces which connect the decking tiles. We also supply hardwood tiles, grass tiles, grip tiles and many more. Please contact us with any questions about our wide range of decking tiles today!
, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?ie=UTF8&adId=A023976131XNHXQ954IAJ&qualifier=1658814763&id=2623297578647131&widgetName=sp_detail2&url=%2Fdp%2FB06ZXR4V28%2Fref%3Dsspa_dk_detail_3%3Fpsc%3D1%26pd_rd_i%3DB06ZXR4V28%26pd_rd_w%3DJNKvw%26content-id%3Damzn1.sym.921b36ab-ae54-4e01-9727-6b290ca001d3%26pf_rd_p%3D921b36ab-ae54-4e01-9727-6b290ca001d3%26pf_rd_r%3DYC9D31R1ZK0VQ38SAY00%26pd_rd_wg%3DCPUw1%26pd_rd_r%3Dd7be84e6-f898-48ae-8d64-7986dc63983a%26s%3Doutdoors%26smid%3DAUSSQVBFL3L1N&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWwy, 31.6, CLICK-DECK, ,
This is great decking, which I have use for my hot tube, works and looks good.
Lyndie’s Craft Shop –
Bought these to add to some previously bought. Very easy to put together and once finishing touches done looks like we have spent a lot more that we actually did.
Great product, easy to lay and cut to size, non slip….makes my balcony look really smart
Mad whippet lady –
It looks great I can’t show all of it as I have done it all the way round the outside of my house was easy to fit and very easy to clean just what I wanted 👌🏾
Mrs Velma Reilly –
These look great and just click together. They are very sturdy. We used them to make a path between two patio areas. The blue slate is just around the edges for decoration. Good customer service I rang to check delivery, they arrived within two days.
Really easy to put together and I feel like my garden is getting transformed. Need now to get the grey edging which I was told I was going to be sent the link so I can order them. So that would be great if I could be sent that. P.S. the slide is not going to stay there, just waiting to put a day bed there ☀️
Mad whippet lady –
Ideal, just what l wanted to cover my old shed base to make a patio area in my small garden. 48 tiles went down in 20 mins. I had 6 left over so l made a raised base off the floor for my dogs mattress bed. Very happy.
Mrs Velma Reilly –
I was looking for a product I could use as a floor in my shed which is on a concrete base. This product is perfect as it allows any moisture/rainfall to pass underneath the tiles, therefore keeping all contents dry. They were childsplay to click together and provide a perfect hardwearing, easy to clean surface. They were delivered within a few days and compared to other similar products, were very competitively priced.